Water Tank Waterproofing
What is a Water Tank?
Types of Water Tank
Mostly two types of water tanks underground water tank overhead water tanks are formed in Karachi Pakistan. Various materials are used for making a water tank. Concrete water tanks, Plastic Water Tank Tank, Fiberglass Water Tanks, Steel Water Tank (Riveted & Welded). Earthen pots, such as matki used in remote areas of Pakistan South Asia, can also be used for water storage.
Water Tank Leakage Repair
If you are really exhausted for water tank leakage stop worrying now. Karachi Chemical Services -KCS Waterproofing is the only 100% professional waterproofing company in Karachi Pakistan has been providing different types of quality Water Tank Leakage Repair Services for underground water tank & overhead water tank since last 12 years in all areas of Karachi & DHA Karachi. Our water tank leakage repair solution includes modern techniques to fix the water tank leakages
Water Tank Leakage Repair Solution
Karachi Chemical Services – KCS Waterproofing is the only “waterproofing company” in Karachi Pakistan providing a complete water tank leakage repair solution for underground concrete water tank overhead concrete water tank with 100% warranty. The process Water tank waterproofing or water tank leakage repair involves a thorough & proper cleaning of water tank, proper scrapping removal of dirt fungus from the bottom of tank, repair of all cracks, proper filling & cloth bandage on major cracks, leaks and other joints prone to leakage, application of two thick cementitious waterproofing coating on walls & bottom. Prior to the water tank repair, water tank waterproofing, water tank insulation, the water tank is thoroughly cleaned of dirt, oil and other loose material. This ensures that this is not a stop-gap treatment, but the entire surface is treated and waterproofed.
Why to Waterproof a Water Tank?
There are multiple reasons to waterproof a water tank underground as well overhead water tank. Water tank waterproofing does not mean only to stop the water leakage but it also enhances the life span of a water tank. So not only old or leaked water tanks needs waterproofing but all new tanks as well. Water tank waterproofing saves waste of water caused due to damaged wall tank. Saves also home/structure foundation from leakage caused by damaged tank walls. In Karachi mostly gutter lines are leak and this contaminated water is available all times outside the tank wall. Damaged & leak tank walls will let in this contaminated into the tank. Water tank waterproofing save water tank from this contaminated water. KCS Waterproofing is providing best water tank leakage solution for all such critical water tank leakage problems.
Benefits of water tank waterproofing
- Enhances the life span of a concrete water tank
- Saves/Secure water waste due to water tank leakage
- Secure structure’s foundation from leakage seepage caused by the damaged water tank walls
- Saves water from contamination
- Improves the water tank wall’s resistance to hold water within the confined limits
- As we know most of the water tank are made up of the concrete material, its evident enough during construction a honeycomb is left in the walls. This can the basic source of water tank leakage. Water tank waterproofing has the ability to fill these honeycombs cracks joints leaks to make a perfect waterproof water tank.
Underground Water Tank Waterproofing
Overhead Water Tank Waterproofing
Types of Water Tank Leakage Seepage & Water Tank Leakage Solution
Types of Water Tank Waterproofing
- Cementitious Water Tank Waterproofing (Inside Outside)
- Elastomeric Water Tank Waterproofing (Inside Outside)
- Admixture Water Tank Waterproofing (Inside Outside)
- Bitumen Membrane Water Tank Waterproofing (Outside Only)
- Hot/Cold Bitumen Waterproofing Coating (Outside Only)